Posted on August 28, 2018
Many people have been having troubles with getting their MMJ Cards in PA, so we are setting up a quick guide to help!
1. Register for the Program through the Medical Marijuana Registry. Go to : https://padohmmp.custhelp.com/app/adult-patient-re... Your information MUST match your driver's license OR state-issued ID EXACTLY - Puncuation, spelling, ALL must be the same. Otherwise they will not be able to find you in their system. If dealing with any problems, please contact us (267-912-1378) or post on our Facebook group at facebook.com/medicalweedpa and we will contact someone to help you deal with any problems.
2. Have a PA Dept of Health- Approved Physician certify that you suffer from one of the medical conditions that qualify for medical marijuana. You can find the list of conditions here (as of 8/21/18) https://www.pa.gov/guides/pennsylvania-medical-mar...
- You will need medical documentation on your personal physicians letterhead stating that you have your illness. The documentation must be date within the last three years for it to be accepted. Also, have a list of your current medications.
3. You can find a list of approved MMJ doctors here: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Documents/Program...
4. Schedule your appointment with the MMJ Doctor (Co-pay varies, the appointment is NOT covered by insurance) and take your documentation with your driver's license or state-issued photo id to your appointment. Your symptoms and documentation will be evaluated and the doctor will recommend to the state whether MMJ is appropriate for your illness.
5. If certified, Pay for your patient card and it will arrive by US postal mail "usually" within 3 to 5 business days, but it can take up to 2 to 3 weeks depending.
If you are on Facebook, a Great Group to join for information, product reviews, asking questions, ect., is at www.facebook.com/medicalweedpa No drama, No spam, No Trolls! It's clean! It's based in PA but ALL are welcome for information, sharing and learning about amazing Cannabis!
(Thanks to Kim Wilson for this guide!)
All prices are in USD